Wreaths Across America Returns!
Thanks to all who supported this initiative.
**If you need updated information regarding Dismissal Procedures, please visit our News/Alerts page **
The mission of Edgar H. Parkman School is to help students acquire the knowledge, skills, patience, and attitudes necessary to become happy, healthy, well-adjusted, productive adults and responsible citizens; to help students become enthusiastic, lifelong learners who are able to manage change; and to help students have a positive impact on their families, their communities, their country, and their world.
ENFIELD PUBLIC SCHOOLS
School Entry Security Protocol
The following protocol is to be used in all Enfield Public Schools facilities. This protocol is for persons responding to the buzzer entry system or working as a monitor at the entry of an EPS facility.
- Ask the person to state their name and reason for their visit before granting entry.
- Ask all visitors to report directly to the office after they are allowed in.
- All employees must show their ID badge or they must be treated as a visitor.
- All visitors must show a Driver’s License or a photo ID.
- All visitors must leave the Driver’s License or photo ID at the office during their visit.
- All visitors must sign-in on the EPS Entry Log.
- All visitors must wear a visitor badge while in the facility.
- All visitors must sign-out (Initial column of Entry Log) and return badge when they leave.
- Return the Driver’s License to visitor after they initial out.